2013 SPARC Charity Golf Tournament
1757 Golf Club, Dulles, VA • June 17, 2013 • 2 pm
Hosted by Redskins Great, Roy Jefferson!
Enjoy a round of golf, camaraderie and philanthropy by participating in the 2013 SPARC Charity Golf Tournament.
Named after the year Loudoun County was founded, the exclusive and beautiful 1757 Golf Club in Dulles, VA features an 18-hole, par-70, 6,600-yard golf course, routed through gently rolling terrain with elevation changes up to 30 feet, 1757 features dramatic views of Broad Run and the majestic Virginia landscape, along with strategically placed bunkers, streams and lakes. You’ll feel especially great when you remember that the proceeds from the event will be used to buy adaptive sports equipment for physically challenged, DC area young adults so they can also benefit from the rewards of a day of active recreation.
Extend your Fathers’ Day celebration with a round of golf for a worthy cause.
Each Golf Tournament participant will enjoy:
- 18 holes of golf in a shotgun tournament starting at 2 pm (range & putting green at noon)
- Tournament contests, including a hole-in-one, closest to the pin and longest drive
- Free Beer, Soda and Water on the course
- Dinner post-tournament for each participant
- Golf goodie bag for each registered
- Opportunity to win valuable prizes in our Silent Auction
- A heart bursting with pride knowing that you’ve made a difference in dozens of lives
But what if I don’t golf?
NEW this year is Caddy for the Cause. Simply donate $1 for each hole to virtually caddy for one of the golfers. You can sponsor SPARC without all that heavy lifting, and one lucky caddy is going to win a great prize this year, just like the golfers who are, you know, golfing! Sign up now to Caddy for the Cause!