To provide dynamic, enduring learning opportunities for adults with life-long disAbilities in a natural community setting.
To create a culture that values and utilizes diversity at all levels, provides equitable opportunity for continued learning, and develops the full potential of each club member.
- To build a positive team environment and focus on each club member’s unique abilities.
- To support each club member as they continue to pursue their continued learning interests.
- To foster self-advocacy and respect the choices of each club member.
- To provide opportunities for club members to contribute to their community.
- Any adult who is no longer enrolled in high school or is 18 years of age or older with a physical and/or developmental disAbility is eligible to participate.
- There are no financial requirements for eligibility in the club.